 Off-Topic / Fun / 7663
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jesse Alan Long writes:

There has not been an answer to what I asked about trolling

Sure there has:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=7648

A very detailed, thought provoking and erudite answer if I do say so myself (1).

You would! 8?)

but why is every
person acting as though they are drag queens?

Jesse...I think there may be something you need to be told about
LUGNET...it's a bit of a secret though.........

Matt