 Events / 311
Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.events, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.events, Kevin Wilson writes:
Matthew Gerber wrote in message ...
As promised...

http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/survey.html

Great job, Matt! Needs publicising widely, though, more than just
lugnet.events.. .announce, .general, and RTL as a minimum I'd say.

Wilco.

5a should have a "don't care" option

I was trying to keep 'maybe', 'don't care', 'no opinion' out...I guess to
force a decision...some folks tend towards wishy-washy choices when
presented with them. I'd rather have someone take the time to think and
check more than one option to show multiple preferences (why I used check
boxes instead of radio buttons), than to answer with a cop-out...is that bad
of me? Seriously, tell me...

Yes. Don't care (if qualified to say "I would do either or") is a viable option.

You should also provide a link in your publicity to here:
http://homepage.mac.com/bricknbrack/survey2.html
as well as putting it on the front page. I wanted to go see the results but
had to submit a blank survey to see them....