  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Unified UK Lego community idea

(...) That sounds yummy! One big question I have is how we are going to tie it in nicely with LUGNET. Or rather, how much (if any) of the information we have described would be more appropriate if it were held on LUGNET? While we don't want to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: How do YOU build them?

(...) <blush> Thank You...twice I am of the same thought as KK, I will credit you WHEN your design shows up in my future creations =8^) (...) Ahh...yes my "warriors of the steppes" AKA the Michelin clan...lol I would be interested in seeing what you (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  RE: Repairing 12v train motor

Hello Jan-Albert, I have also 3 engines 12V that are OUT, I also have noticed simmillar problem as you have about the gear on axle that is being damaged by the friction. This is the weakest link in the power transmission chain. I think that the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  turtle coding kit (Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?)

(...) I'll chime in here (I lurk way too much): Given the choice, I'd like to see included in NXT a software module for coding dead-reckoning navigation for turtle-type robots, kind of like here: (URL) since the NXT motors have built-in encoders, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: LUGNET in its Senior Years? (was Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's)

-snip- (...) To say LUGNET isn't as user friendly. I would have to say this applies to every other LEGO fansites. Such as, FBTB.net, Classic-space, Classic-castle, Eurobricks, BrickLink, Brothers-brick, Brickflims.com, Brickshelf.com, Brickfilms, (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Pins Y0-Y5 addresses

Info on how to use these pins is explained in the Appendix B of the 6.270 manual. The HB and the 6.270 have the same memory/digital I-O circuitry. Look in the Tech Docs link off the main page. -Fred In your message you said: (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: NQC's RCX Communication Code

(...) You'll need a bunch of files from the rcxlib directory (primarily RCX_Link.cpp, which implements the communication protocol). You'll also need the serial interface code which resides in platform/PSerial_unix.cpp (plus a few include files in (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

How about a page that we create ourselves out of options that are kept ion a cookie? Let me explain. The first time you come to Lugnet, you get a general page welcoming you and with a clear menu to personnalize the front page. When you go to the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Naming of pieces

I'm not sure if this is the right place to bring this up, but... I've noticed that a lot of pieces have been given names which do not allow for the full range of use of the elements. Looking at the inventory of the Sopwith Camel, I found several (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Very nice. Clean, crisp, easy to follow. Nice integration with LUGNET. The "getting started" page is the clearest presentation I've seen of how to get LDraw up and running. I suspect (or at least hope) more of the utilities will be submitted (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Welcome to trains, Tobbe. If you haven't discovered it yet, Track Designer is a nice utility to help plan layout designs. You can find it at the Lego Train Depot at the following link: (URL) Other good ways for getting plan ideas are to review the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) No, it's OK: people can link directly to the images just as they did before at the previous location. On the splash page, it even says how to refer to the images at the new URL. --Todd (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Commanche helicopter

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote: -snip- (...) Thanks for the link, I don't follow navy news as much as I should. I have a soft spot for submarines, mainly because I believe they are the "true" (nuclear) deterrent. However, with (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Spamcake.com

For those interested, the subject says it all. (URL) those who want to contribute to the site, even in a sporadic way, email me and tell me what spamcake means to you: 1) how is it manifested in your MOC's or how you would like it to be; 2) is it (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.announce) !

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Search Syntax Help Needed

I need help searching through articles on LUGNET!! How do I specify that I want to search for an exact phrase? Do I enclose the phrase in quotes or parentheses? Something else? Can I look up articles by specifying a date? If so, how do I do that? (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: How long will train 9v motors last?

(...) This is definitely the biggest factor. I've had a motor overheat and cut out after just half a day under a heavy load. Once that happens, it tends to happen again more quickly for the same motor. I've never killed one outright though. I've run (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Why NQC over Robolab?

(...) Here's a link to the "Robolab for LavVIEW" that Tom was talking about: (URL) is a ~50 MB download. This is version 2.5.2. You can download the patch (4 MB) to 2.5.3 here: (URL) tufts.edu site says that "Robolab for LabVIEW" has only been (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: BrickFest Interest Survey (was Re: How about a Brickfest West?)

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ... (...) lugnet.events.. .announce, .general, and RTL as a minimum I'd say. 5a should have a "don't care" option 7c should have a link to the LUGNET thread for those who come from elsewhere Kevin ---...--- Craftsman (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Problems with confirming

(...) Well, it worked (obviously). I wonder how many people have just assumed they were banned or something and have given up trying. I was about to give up myself. I know the link is obvious in the e-mail, but the box to enter an "X" is more (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  NXT electronic additions

Here's a link to my NXT electronics folder: (URL) , which contains two experiments: My first experiment was to get the NXT to light an LED, in a similar way to the way the light sensor works. My thanks to Philo for sharing a tutorial of how to (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>