Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:18:03 GMT

Very nice.  Clean, crisp, easy to follow.  Nice integration with LUGNET.
The "getting started" page is the clearest presentation I've seen of how to get LDraw up and running.

I suspect (or at least hope) more of the utilities will be submitted shortly.  I also hope an "integrated" explanation can be
created to give people a better idea of which utilities are considered "essential" and how the different utilities can be used
together.

You might consider adding a link at the bottom of the left-side column to link back to the ldraw.org page.  I know the picture at
the top serves this purpose, but it's not entirely obvious.

Have you "registered" this site with any of the search engines which take registration?

The FAQ link gave me the following error:

:You are not authorized to view this page
:You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:
:If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any
:e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.ldraw.org home page.
:
:HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
:Internet Explorer

Anyway, thank you for your great work.

-John Van

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:FEIIzv.L8p@lugnet.com...
I am pleased to announce the ldraw.org website is now online and open to the
public!  Please visit and enjoy. :)

http://www.ldraw.org

By no means is the site or the project complete.  I have done all I can to
present the site neat and tidy with placeholders where appropriate.  There is
still a lot there for you to enjoy.

Comments, questions, and information about broken links are welcome :)

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org
http://www.zacktron.com