Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:23:49 GMT

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:21:31 GMT, "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

I am pleased to announce the ldraw.org website is now online and open to the
public!  Please visit and enjoy. :)

http://www.ldraw.org

By no means is the site or the project complete.  I have done all I can to
present the site neat and tidy with placeholders where appropriate.  There is
still a lot there for you to enjoy.

Comments, questions, and information about broken links are welcome :)

Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Excellent work, Tim.   You have created a site with a lot of polish and
respectability.  Outstanding job.

Thanks so much for all the hard work,

-- Terry K --