 Announcements / 1088
1087  |  1089
Subject:
Spamcake.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 05:36:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

For those interested, the subject says it all.

http://www.spamcake.com

For those who want to contribute to the site, even in a sporadic way, email
me and tell me what spamcake means to you:
1) how is it manifested in your MOC's or how you would like it to be;
2) is it animal, vegetable, mineral?
3) is it a fuel source?
4) how was it discovered?
5) reported sightings;
6) its role in history;
7) its supposed origin;
.
.
.
n) foo gronk mergatroid;

.. it's got 1001 uses .. you name it .. the list goes on. There's no
deadline on this.

Pictures and *small* stories are encouraged! From time to time as new things
pile up, I'll post a "come and see" message. But if you'd rather not take
the time to send in something thought out, yet have a germ of an idea that
you'd like to share, that is welcome as well. I might add a guestbook page
so you can see what other passersby have said about the site.

BTW, I won't accept any association with meat, especially the canned kind,
as I've never associated it with the Hormel Corporation product. Spamcake is
based on the "power" principle of reaching and persuading millions of
consumers with unwanted email advertising content known as "spam".

I should also say that I can't pay anybody in any way for anything sent in,
and if I feel that something will provoke legal action, I reserve the right
to either edit or remove the content in question. I will not link to images
or any other content outside of the spamcake website.

[F-ups set to lugnet.publish as I couldn't think of another appropriate group]

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake.. the legacy lives on.