  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV - pov ray color tweaking

(...) That's an alternate, isn't it? The Scissor Wing IV, to believe it or not, is also an alternate of the Deep Freeze defender, but since there were not 3x2 ice planet sloped logos in my Ldraw database, I had to resort to the classic space logo. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

how, deep
(score: 2.419)

  RE: Google Groups r.t.l archive

(...) Cool! I found my first post: (URL) you can tell by the number of times I posted, most with at least one broken link, I had no idea how to use Usenet at the time :) I never took the time to figure out how to reply to a post either... I returned (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

how, link
(score: 2.419)

  Re: LEGO Inspired Fonts For Macintosh And Windows

(...) Yes, which is why it's so easy for me to leave and not come back once I realize a site is monkeying with my browser settings. I went and looked at your site. Wonderful fonts! Those are just toooo coool. I think they'd be great to make graphics (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 2.419)

  Re: I'm back...

Hey, Simon Bateman... I'm the last person I would normally expect to dole out a lecture, but regardless of how you think the Lugnet community should or shouldn't be remembering James Jessiman, the link on the bottom of your page is downright (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 2.419)

  Galidor is like Micronauts

Galidor deserves a look. But naturally we adult fans have sneered at the action figures. But did you ever like Micronauts? That's how to think of Galidor. I realized this because Gorm Deluxe is uncannily like Baron Karza. Galidor figures are (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

how, deep
(score: 2.419)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.418)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.418)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.418)

  Spamcake.com

For those interested, the subject says it all. (URL) those who want to contribute to the site, even in a sporadic way, email me and tell me what spamcake means to you: 1) how is it manifested in your MOC's or how you would like it to be; 2) is it (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.announce) !

how, link
(score: 2.418)

  so ya wanna go DCC

OK, just cause I can, ***...*** W A R N I N G ***...*** link will take you to pic's of a train engine in little bits (URL) 6 pics labeled train.jpg to train6.jpg show the various bits and parts that live in a lego train engine Calum was going on so (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.418)

  Shifty Brick set reviews

The dreaded Shifty/Brick brand has now appeared in Brisbane, Australia, spotted by a group of LUGnetters at a recent OzFest (see (URL) the interests of scientific research, informed consumerism, and saving a bit of dosh, I went along to the same (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, deep
(score: 2.418)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) ... (...) Well, to the best that I could follow, it goes roughly: Matthew Moulton made disparaging remarks about someone's teaser (URL) got offended, points were made, things were said, basically a flame war erupted. What the arguments (that (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 2.417)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) Automation (...) however (...) Okay, I have looked at all the ideas so far and I have many opinions and some observations, only some of which I will give you now. John Barnes and Lar are right. We need some way to have as many trains as (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

how, deep
(score: 2.417)

  Re: Identity Theft

In further addendum to my previous two posts, it has been requested that the relevant codes of law as pertain to identity theft be cited, and referenced on the Federal Trade Commission's web site. I have taken my own personal time to research and (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 2.417)

  train2 Planning: Modular Tables, DCC and more!

Hi folks, Thanks for a great day today at Richview Library-it was a spectacular turnout of Train enthusiasts. It was far beyond what I had expected to see and really an incredible start to an entire new set of activities for rtlToronto. In the next (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.417)

  Re: More Brickbay Issues

(...) support issues with hosted sites... appears to currently be unresolvable, from my machine at least... However they *do* have a toll free number, 800 589 5060. I'm not saying you SHOULD call it, mind you, but if you wanted to let them know how (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.416)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission One Completed - Right Arm

How about some deep links so we can see you wondeful creation before the Brickshelf folder becomes public... Rob "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:GzzxKn.IuK@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep
(score: 2.416)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.416)

  deep linking images (was Re: Shot by the Sheriff K. Loch)

Could you people lighten up a bit? Check out this post: (URL) I am mistaken about the process, I can't see how. I logged into brickshelf, uploaded my image, logged out, used the URL of the image to test the availability of it, there it was -- (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, deep
(score: 2.416)

  Re: Track layout for next show.

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b19ad33.14192695@l...et.com>... (...) OK, I had another go at this - it's looking way better! You did a great job improving the track layout, Robin. Next filename is 2-K0004R.tdl and .gif. Here's comments: North end (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

how, link
(score: 2.415)

More:  Next Page >>