  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  TOHUNGA throwing Slizer discs! on bionicle.com

HELP!!! A NEW DISCOVERY ON BIONICLE.com !!! How long has that been there ???? We can see images of the TOHUNGA now !!! QUICK: Take a look at this driect link: (URL) check the Turaga section and find the links yourself. There are SIX Tohunga in all, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Re: 2nd largest lot on ebay (?)

(...) I have to agree with other posters, slapping a huge logo (which, I noted, was sourced from LUGNET(tm), not hosted elsewhere) on your auction with no text saying "this is neat, go here" or "Thanks for the set info" or whatever is cheesy. It (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Re: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

Hi Marco, it is always interesting how many other people in the world do have the same problems or are dealing with the same subject. Sometimes I had the feeling that I dealt with "exotic" problems but then I realized that other "Mindstormers" had (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Kernel proposal - message passing and signals

Hi, I have been poking around in the legOS kernel and it appears that there is no formal way to pass messages between tasks - only shared protected resources through semaphores. I intend to modify the kernel to add the features descried below. Note (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I enjoy seeing the teasers. If I'm busy, I may pass them up. On the other hand, when I'm busy a teaser can also be nice since it's just one or two pictures which get my imagination going. (...) Thanks for the praise, though to be somewhat (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Something I didn't realize...

It has come to my attention recently that there are members of NELUG that don't read LUGNET very often, if at all. Their primary source of information about the club is the NELUG web site and the Mailing List. This raises some questions about how we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I think site updates, previews, and teasers should be announced using common sense. I think MOCs are great! I have many myself. However, every time an announcement is made when a new character or storyline is created...it gets to be a hassle. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  RE: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

(...) Hi :) (...) Heheh, my feelings exactly before "bumping" into LUGnet community almost a year and a half ago ;) Ok, now, about the way I use Timer() and will try to use FastTimer() or counter loop if proven more effective. I have no need to get (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdae6mnom2.fsf....uio.no... (...) Take a day off and a brew-ha-ha erupts! I just read through the thread using this link: (URL) prefer a news reader interface but don't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.438)

  1656 any sightings???

I seen one of these selling on e-bay, but was amazed how high it went for. I went for almost $100. This is a truly rare set, and I wish I had bought it when I was younger. I remember the toy store that sold it...at the local shopping mall, very (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 2.437)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) And a ROYAL pain in the rear - are we all to wade through the posts under the lugnet.lego to find the one post we are looking for? If they are talking about trains, masks, or whatever - then they should be able to post in that thread just like (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.437)

  Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!!

Hi Bionicle fans out there, funny that so far nobody has started to discuss about the latest events on Bionicle.com, so I'll make the first step by adding more details to what I have written earlier this morning... (...) Well, what else could I say (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

how, link
(score: 2.437)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster

thx Eric, if you go to (URL) is a link to the Destroyer Droid set (StarWars Technic) that has that neat grey piece honestly, as soon as i got them i liked the shape but i thought "how the hell am i ever gonna use this?" so i've been trying for some (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.437)

  Re: New Auto MOC's from Rod Ripley

Some how the links got cut off. Here is a shorter link to the directory: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 2.437)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

(...) The Palestinian people have been taught, almost since birth, to hate Israel and Jews. You can’t find a map in a Palestinian school that shows the nation of Israel. The hatred is deep and intense … and no negotiations or negotiated peace (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.437)

  ANDRASTAVIA SITE UPDATE

Hiya all..... hmmm I always say that.... have to change it sometime...??? Anywyas.... I'm currently doing updates for my website.... and am having a links section and a trading section.... I'm happy to put a link to anyone who has stuff for sale or (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 2.436)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Yeah, I wasn't really happy with either of those two phrases. For "pull rank" I just meant that TLC will not hesitate to execute actions required for their business, and depending on how they do that, it can be pretty unpleasant for the rest (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.436)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

Sorry this is quite a bit more than a couple of days. I guess we all got a bit distracted by our other discussion... (...) I guess as long as a lugnet.org group remains I am not to worried about this. (...) That sounds like it might be a little bit (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

how, link
(score: 2.436)

  Re: New Website - More LEGO Desktop Themes

(...) Oh, lol - I only wish i could make my own icons - I will probally learn how in school, but not yet. I got some from here: (URL) is a download for both mac and pc users)~ that has the lego folder you see I use for my computer and the bikerscout (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.436)

More:  Next Page >>