 Space / 7797
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:19:08 GMT

thx Eric,
if you go to
http://63.230.24.25/lego/default.asp?page=ButtBuster

there is a link to the Destroyer Droid set
(StarWars Technic) that has that neat grey piece

honestly, as soon as i got them
i liked the shape but i thought "how the hell am i
ever gonna use this?"

so i've been trying for some time to get it into
a MOC in just the right way i wanted to

i did it :-D

oh, and i DO whoosh mine, quite a bit :-)

thx much,
-paul

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:

Very nice!  The use of that, erm, Technic?  Throwbot?  whatever piece under the
nose to look like an engine block is particularly cool... I was looking at one
of those the other day and wondering how to use it effectively- now I know!

It looks like it would be a lot of fun to whoosh around- always a big plus in a
finished model.  Eh, not that I whoosh my models around. :D

eric