 Space / 7739
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
welly welly welly well,

i put A LOT of thought and energy into this one,
and i even think its my best MOC yet.  The pieces
just flowed together and the whole thing made
sense as I was doing it, not just random stuff.

So without further preface,
here's The ButtBuster:

http://63.230.24.25/lego/default.asp?page=News

and as always,
LMKWYT!

thx much
-paul

Ya, it looks like lot of fun, Ya!  :^D

You're right, Paul - it flows very well...every angle shot you took looks
fantastic - a sign of a very good MOC!  What a fast looking little speeder
bike!  I would like to know how you flipped some plates and tiles on the
undercarriage so well.  Do all of the pieces hold together firmly?

I can see that you also snatched up a "Watto's Junkyard" for various parts.
Was it a good buy?  Did you use a lot of the parts from that set to make
this one?  I should look into getting one when I get the funds.

Very, very nice.  mmmmmm.....donuts....mmmmmm

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.