 Local / Australia / 4958
4957  |  4959
Subject:
ANDRASTAVIA SITE UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:45:41 GMT

Hiya all..... hmmm I always say that.... have to change it sometime...???
Anywyas.... I'm currently doing updates for my website.... and am having a
links section and a trading section....
I'm happy to put a link to anyone who has stuff for sale or trade... just
email me with the URL....
And if anyone wants a link off my site to there's I'm happy to do that
too... just email me with your URL.....
also, I'm going to do a tips and techniques section... with how to's and
stuff like that... so if anyone knows of any sites, or any thing they want
to ad to this section.... email me...

Thanx
Kev...:  )