  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX Blinking LEDs: Info updated

After a few requests, I have updated the information on adding LED's and Lamps to the LEGO RCX 'MindStorms' system. I have included info about how to calculate resistor values etc. Look at: (URL) follow the link near the top.. There is also more (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.462)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - 35% off Category Sale - BASIC Bricks & Plates - 15% Off All Orders Pre-Christmas Sale!

To All, I finally got around to figuring out how to have category specific sales on my website, so I started off with 35% off all colors of BASIC Plates & Bricks. In order to see the 35% off Basket Discount, you need to add an item in your shopping (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.462)

  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) Again, I am not trying to be argumentative, but I don't see this problem as one of maliciousness. That is, it isn't "jerks" who are multiposting individual groups, or not setting followups correctly. Just lazy people and people who know (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.462)

  Episode IV in pictures?

Has anyone thought about making A New Hope website with pictures. I remember that someone did it before the release of the new sets( a Japanese guy I think). Now that there are official sets I think it would be neat to see it re-done with the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.462)

  Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy

(...) No change at all. Despite what management claims about engineering a turn-around, Kmart is in deep trouble. On the surface they have dirty, poorly stocked stores with employees who don't have a clue. I have yet to walk into a Kmart where I did (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, deep
(score: 2.462)

  Brickfilms is up!

Hi there movie fans, BrickFilms is up, at: (URL) is intended to be a directory of all the LEGO movies on the web, no matter how they were made or who they were made by. Thanks for all the emails, and stay tuned for a growing listing and additional (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.462)

  Shell Lego article

I found this article in my local paper. It's a story about how drug stores and gas stations are selling gifts. The story picture shows a girl stocking Shell Lego The following is an excerpt about the Shell Lego sets. The story is from the AP, but I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.461)

  Yet another Christmas Sale

If you're not broke yet :-) - Target's started their annual Clearance sale - it a sort of a preview of how they'll clearance out the store stock - and it (the on-line sale) always seems to sell out fast. A dozen sets so far: (URL) the link - but you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.461)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message news:G5w11w.KH5@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) It is always interesting to read comments, discussion, etc on the hobby from a completely different perspective. I just wish I had a more (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.461)

  Interfacing Sharp's GP2D02 Distance Sensor to the RCX

Hi, Here is a link on how to hook up the GP2D02 to the RCX (URL) It seems to be overly complicated. Not to put down on Peter's creation as I think it was ingenious, but there must be a easier way to do this instead of compromising an input & an (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.461)

  LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy

I intend to do a short comic-style LOM story in the near future. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to add words? I don't have Adobe, and the only paint program I have doesn't do words. Any suggestions? By the way, in case you haven't, you (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.460)

  Re: Will there ever be *NEW* Mindstorms SENSORS ? Distance, Sound, Color, Bearing

(...) .........> Ditto on this. A better level of support for existing products would be nice a well - given that too many Mindstorms programs blow up under the now standard Windows XP. Ironic, but it seems that the users on Lugnet are more on top (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 2.459)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes: <snip> (...) I agree, in general. In fact, your ideas are remarkably similar to some thoughts I had a few weeks ago, so I'll toss in mine too: A basic underlying precept I have is my belief that, if Lego (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 2.459)

  Re: Guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux

(...) Not right now. HTML is not my strong point. Just look at my lame excuse for a web page. Plus this would make mirroring the site twice as much work for me. However, I finally got motivated to figure out a way to update the main site at (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.459)

  Lego Revamps( was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Personally I would think that the price range should be something like this. Tiny Set (ie simple promotionals,cars,boats)- Under £5 -- This would encourage pocket money spending (Kbaya? type schemes..) Small set --(Piece counts?) £10 Mid-range (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 2.458)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) It's complex but not undoable. Several people/orgs have done it. The "old" (1) "main" (2) GMLTC layout had a turntable as well. Mindstorms actuated/animated. I believe the indubitable J1(3) has expounded on how it worked. It was pretty nifty (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.458)

  Re: S@H woes

(...) I just played around a bit with it. It's about 15 seconds to load the menus on my system. There is no cable-modem activity at all while it is happening, but my disk drive goes nuts. So, I think it is entirely governed by how fast your browser (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.458)

  Re: Help Needed with Quick ebay Test-UPDATE

G'day folks, Thanx to everyone who helped me with the tests! :] I figure there no sense in doing any more at this point. I did a pile more experimenting and discovered that my favourite searches (the ones I was using steadily) are the ones that are (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 2.458)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) That figures. I'd actually emailed Jennifer about 'some guy's amazing technic mini-supercar' and sent her a link to your site. Which, it turned out she'd already seen and admired... (...) ... which means if anyone can 'layeth the smackdown', (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.458)

  RCX/CM doc on reading sensors using Get Value <source> <argument>

Thanks to y'all. As we could have expected Kekoa DID indeed have it documented. As he points out in his reply it's just in a different location, and I missed the connection. (see below included) Great works Kekoa! Great. Another mistery solved. Now (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.457)

More:  Next Page >>