 Marketplace / Shopping / 6185
6184  |  6186
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - 35% off Category Sale - BASIC Bricks & Plates - 15% Off All Orders Pre-Christmas Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 05:07:07 GMT

To All,

    I finally got around to figuring out how to have category specific sales on
my website, so I started off with 35% off all colors of BASIC Plates & Bricks.
In order to see the 35% off Basket Discount, you need to add an item in your
shopping cart of either the BASIC Bricks or BASIC Plates categories, then all
the prices will change accordingly. If you have any questions, feel free to
e-mail us at cservice@sanburnsystems.com  I also added an additional 15% off all
orders as well, so you can save a total of 50% off all BASIC Bricks and Plates,
so it is a great deal! Shop early for best selection! So, in summary, 15% off
all orders, and 50% off all BASIC Bricks and Plates.

Finally, we are working on another inventory update, and we are getting ready to
put non Star Wars elements on the page, so be sure to look for that in the
coming weeks. Check the New parts link to see the latest.

If you have any questions or problems about our site, we would love to hear it.
Thank you for your continued business, and we want to extend our warmest wishes
to have a wonderul and happy hoiliday season to you and yours. Have a great
week! : )

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--