 Marketplace / Shopping / 6184
Re: My Wife is Gonna kill Me (was Re: Walmart Sale Revisited)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:12:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Neal writes:

Byron Han wrote:

I couldn't resist early this morning (6AM Hawaii time)

I just had to get a 7191 and 4561 from WalMart.com

Boy am I going to be in trouble when the wife wakes up.  Oh yeah, I could
tell her that the kits are for her ..... Nah she will never fall for it....

WHAT???? You're going to *TELL* her???  >;^D

-John

Oh well.  The trials and tribulations of a AFOL.

You might as well... they always find out anyway when the credit card bills
come.  <sigh>  Boy am I in trouble.  ;-)

Steve Martin