 Marketplace / Shopping / 6183
Re: Walmart Sale Revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:13:59 GMT

I think that they may still be getting shipments from TLC, other quantities
seem to fluctuate above the original posts stock, either that or someone in
the warehouse is still learning to count  ;)

As of a little while ago (8:30 CST) here are the current quantities:

() quantity as of 16.5 hours later

Silver Champions: 736     (gone)
Railway Express:  1808    (1814)
Highway Constructions: 10 (gone)
Tie-Interceptors: 64 (gone)
Tie-Y combos: 264  (231)
Destroyer Droids: 493 (437)
   Coastwatch: ? (96)
   Tread Trekkers: ? (36)
   Amazon Ancient Ruins: ? (69)

Looks like a $85 Silver Champion is a really good deal.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/