 Marketplace / Shopping / 6177
6176  |  6178
Subject:
My Wife is Gonna kill Me (was Re: Walmart Sale Revisited)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:57:48 GMT

I couldn't resist early this morning (6AM Hawaii time)

I just had to get a 7191 and 4561 from WalMart.com

Boy am I going to be in trouble when the wife wakes up.  Oh yeah, I could
tell her that the kits are for her ..... Nah she will never fall for it....

Oh well.  The trials and tribulations of a AFOL.