 Robotics / 13848
13847  |  13849
Subject:
Interfacing Sharp's GP2D02 Distance Sensor to the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:47:54 GMT

Hi,

Here is a link on how to hook up the GP2D02 to the RCX
http://www.inchlab.com/gp2d02_interface.htm It seems to be overly complicated.
Not to put down on Peter's creation as I think it was ingenious, but there must
be a easier way to do this instead of compromising an input & an output port...

Ram

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;