 Robotics / 13847
13846  |  13848
Subject:
Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:13:17 GMT

Hi Brian,

I ordered 2 of these and the order was cancelled.  Please add me to your
list of unhappy customers.  Let me know if you get anywhere.

Thanks,

Glen Tannenbaum

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Dichter" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
To: <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: Hammacher/Future Shop Blowout of RIS

on 1/11/01 9:57 AM, Roy Wood at roy@centricsystems.ca wrote:

Whoo hoo-- I got my order, and at the $117.99 + tax price too!
A friend told me they have since changed the price on the web page • back
to $249 though.
-Roy

That's it! I can't stand it anymore. I think some of us have been "dissed"
by Hammacher. If you have had your order canceled, like I have, without
receiving a satisfactory explanation or offer for future satisfaction
please
email me offlist. I'm going to try to build a compelling case on behalf of
any disappointed customers with the intention of getting some sort of
satisfaction (perhaps a discount on a future kit--something!). 8)

thanks,
brian
--
"If a man's wit be wandering, let him study the mathematics." --Francis
Bacon, Essays, 1625