 Robotics / 13846
Re: Elimating the need for the IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:00:17 GMT

YOU ROCK!
let me know when something happens and i'll see what i can do about getting
a parts kit ready for order from the industrial electronics.
a no-power ir tower is exactly what i was looking for for programming from
my PSPC bu i think that i will need to amp it a little cause of the low
voltage from the serial port on those, i don't know how .5V can be gotten
from a device with an input of 3V :)

anyways,

m.