 Space / 5575
LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 15:49:00 GMT

  I intend to do a short comic-style LOM story in the near future.  Does
anyone have any suggestions about how to add words?  I don't have Adobe, and
the only paint program I have doesn't do words.  Any suggestions?  By the
way, in case you haven't, you really need to visit this site:
  http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/hugo/index.html
  It's about two Classic Space mini-figs, and was constructed a long time
ago by Tobias Moller.  Somewhere in there you can find a link to his other
site, but this one is pretty neat.  Unfortunately it hasn't been updated
recently, but I am hoping it wins a Lugnet SIte-Of-The-Week award.  So,
pleae visit this
site!  Oh, and if you use the mini-figure generator, you can turn out an
"Angry Oscar" Classic Space Red figure.  His models are pretty original too.