 Space / 5584
Re: LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 00:50:42 GMT

I intend to do a short comic-style LOM story in the near future.  Does
anyone have any suggestions about how to add words?  I don't have Adobe, • and
the only paint program I have doesn't do words.  Any suggestions?  By the

  I use an older shareware copy of Paint Shop Pro (version 3.11 I think).
I can make copies available (it is shareware after all) if you're
interested.
Anyone have some webspace I can throw it onto? My space and bandwidth
are quite limited. I think the file is 2 or 3 megs.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises