 Space / 5583
5582  |  5584
Subject:
Griffon Industries updates fighters...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:28:25 GMT

New additions to the Griffon Industries fighter line are here!!! We now
offer a light bomber to go with our ever growing line of light and medium
fighters!!! Check out the newest bomber to our line...the DRAGONFLY.

Wait! News of a compact affordable fighter's success have reached us!!! The
Pirahna has rolled off our assembly lines in record time!!! This fighter is
the lowest costing fighter per dollar we have!!!

The Earth Federation has yet again asked us for a military contract! This
time to for design and production of the Su-46 'Hammerhead' Heavy Fighter!!!
With an impressive array of missile hardpoints and two chin blasters, this
craft is ready for the next Shinra fighter!!!

Contact Griffon Industries at Griffon_Industries@hot-spam-mail.com or
contact the CEO at Lego Dude 1701 (AIM).

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'

Rick Hallman