 Space / 5588
Re: LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 10:47:42 GMT

He he, I thought something was wrong when my counter jumped from the normal 2
hits a day to 16 over a night^-^!

As for the not-updated-in-a-long-time-issue, I'll see if I can throw in an
update to the Mission Log soon ("Updates every day"? Maybe I should change that
text ^-^) and maybe some more pics as well.

--Tobias