 Space / 5589
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jay Cal writes:
In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
I find the site hard to use without the search option.  About half of the
stuff I am interested in would be best accomplished by searching keywords.
While the search remains down, I suspect that I personally will post far
less than previously -- that in and of itself  might motivate Todd to
prolong the absense of the search function.  There's more than one way to
shut up the curmudgeon...

...maybe other people are preoccupied with their pagan holidays...

-- Richard

Yeah I'm pretty dissapointed that the search option is down. I use it all
the time to find parts in the cad section.
I hope it will be available again soon.
Greetz,
Jay

I miss it too. Todd has been sick for the past few days (melted body on sofa.
Star Wars playing over and over...), but we know it's a high priority issue.

-Suz.