  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

Welcome back. =) It's always great to read a new Castle World story and It's very cool seeing crossovers with other people's characters. =) Love the very dense forest too. =) I have a question though, how do you get from here: (URL) (I'm guessing (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.504)

  Re: Are we doing the right thing?

(...) At some point, I wonder why people don't leave dangerous places. (...) That's not nasty at all. I expect you to have a fascinating perspective on the issue. But don't believe for a second that it's an entirely easy thing for me to say. I think (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.503)

  Re: SCORE!

From: "Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> <snip> (...) we (...) be (...) going (...) how (...) about (...) a Follow-up to this: A friend of mine is offering us web space for our LUG, he is asking that on each page that we host, we have a 1/2" (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  Re: LEGO Cargo System

(...) use the LEGO Cargo System backpack as my grip (1) for work. It has held up much better then any other backpack or bag that I have used. It gets slung around the locomotive, banged into things, snagged, thrown down onto the ballast, you name (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  Silly Survey at LEGO.com

Well with all the attention given to the members area of LEGO.com today I thought I would poke around a little. Among the somewhat humorous things I found included a survey that I think most of you will find humorous. The question is... "How much (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  Question about searching (for "2.1.4")

I was trying to find information about Steve Bliss' LDraw Add On program. It's version 2.1.4. When I did a search on the CAD newsgroups for 2.1.4 and "2.1.4" I got zero hits. So, I posted a question about the program in the CAD/Development group, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  How to use DAT files?

I've just installed mlcad forthe first time and am trying to get the mindstorms pieces for it. I found an RCX DAT file in this newsgroup, but when I downloaded it the file name was ldraw.cgi. I'm sorry if this is a basic question, but what do I do (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  Re: Color pieces of rebel ship sets

Okay this is how I will be formating thelist of pieces: A-Wing #7134 Light Grey Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link 2 3035 Plate 4 x 8 (URL) 1 x 6 (URL) Grey Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link 2 3660 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Rui Martins wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Ok. I'm not saying it would be a problem, but it would be unnecessary. I feel strongly about a central place to download resources for all DAT-compatible software. Just at this moment, the necessary (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.503)

  Calling all furniture!

Hi folks, One of my slated Lego projects is to build a furniture store - basically an idea list for different types and styles of minifig- scale furniture and accessories for filling out houses, castles, office buildings, spaceships, etc. To that (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

how, link
(score: 2.502)

  Ldraw.cgi (was: Re: More newbie questions)

(...) I don't want to jump to conclusions here, since I'm less experienced at this than Todd, but I think this is what's happening: - User clicks the "DAT" link. This link points to a CGI script on LUGNET, named "ldraw.cgi", which is in charge of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.502)

  Re: 1000steine-Forum nach hier verlegen

Hallo René, (...) OK, falls Du sie auf 1000steine an prominenter Stelle hostest, übersetze ich die Anleitung gelegentlich ins Deutsche (mit besonderem Augenmerk auf die Anmeldung). (...) Hast Du da nicht ein paar vergessen? Mir fallen z. B. noch (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

how, link
(score: 2.502)

  Re: More newbie questions

(...) Yes, but how do you do to draw only one of those models of the bunch in the MPD ? I think you can't unless, you edit the first file (index) of the MPD. With this in mind, an MPD does NOT work as a virtual directory, but it can act as a place (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 2.502)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

(...) Would you necessarily have to keep all the brains and map data confined to the RCX? Taking the Visual Basic concept one step further, how about putting the entire intelligence routine on the PC and just using the RCX-based rover as a drone? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.501)

  questions, comments, and suggestions

Hello, I'm just rooting through the kernel code, and have a few questions: [note: after actually writing this, there not all questions, more comments, or suggestions. And there aren't just a few of them. Good luck getting through it! ;-) ] *) What (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.501)

  108V Spark-Generating Contraption

Howdy I guess lugnet.technic is the most in-line with this project, since it uses lots of battery boxes & electricity & such. Most of the story's found at the link (see below), so I won't rehash too much here. By using only LEGO parts & not (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.501)

  Re: LEGO Cargo System

Rob - I tried liking through eBates, where I have a valid account, and didn't get the $10 off you saw. Flamingoworld has a 25% off for VISA purchased at eBags, but their link doesn't work. I see other 10% offers from there and other sites, but not (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

how, link
(score: 2.501)

  Statically and Dynamically linking lnp ....

Hi All, I was wondering if someone could give me a quick guide as to the compilation/linking options when using liblnp.h etc. I'm having a few difficulties. I wanted to know how exactly to link in the shared library. I tried installing it in the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 2.501)

  Re: Web Design help!!!

(...) My favorite concise guide to web design can be found at: (URL) guy has some great suggestions, pretty good all around knowledge, and his stuff is available online AND in downloadable versions for printing or ready reference from the first (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.500)

  Manic Ramblings-World Altering Events Through Depression's Eyes

Hello, as some of you are aware, I am a manic depressive. Building helps me deal with this. I've never revealed much about myself before and to those who choose to ignore my long post: I respect that. The past two days have dredged up some of the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.500)

More:  Next Page >>