 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1410
1409  |  1411
Subject:
How to use DAT files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:29:22 GMT

I've just installed mlcad forthe first time and am trying to get the
mindstorms pieces for it. I found an RCX DAT file in this newsgroup, but
when I downloaded it the file name was ldraw.cgi. I'm sorry if this is a
basic question, but what do I do with this cgi file? Is there a link someone
can point me to that would explain this?

Thanks for you help.

nick