 Star Wars / 8442
Re: Color pieces of rebel ship sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:23:04 GMT

Okay this is how I will be formating thelist of pieces:

A-Wing #7134

Light Grey
Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link
2 3035 Plate 4 x 8
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3035.gif
1 3009 Brick 1 x 6
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3009.gif

Dark Grey
Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link
2 3660 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3660.gif

Red Pieces
Qty. Part # Piece Description Photo Link
2 2412 Tile 1 x 2 Grille
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2412.gif

it looks better in the excel sheet format.  In the mean time I'll get to work
on it.  I'll be doing only the rebel ships.