 Star Wars / 8426
8425  |  8427
Subject:
Color pieces of rebel ship sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:00:06 GMT

I've cataloged the color pieces of the following sets:

A-Wing, Snowspeeder, B-WIng, X-Wing, and Y-Wing
If anyone wants to create color squadrons feel free to use this info.
(ex. X-wing comes normally as a red fighter, but by changing the color red
piece you can get a yellow, green, etc. fighter.  Thus you can create red
squadron, green, etc.)

I'm going to paste the excel file here if any one wants the actual file feel
free to e-mail me.

Ahui

A-Wing #7134
Red Pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
4 1x2 3 Strip Plate
7 1x4 Brick
2 1x6 Plate
2 2x2 Plate w/ one tilt plate
3 2x2 Slope (45 deg.)
2 2x3 Slope (45 deg.)  w/ 2x2 inverted area
1 2x4 Slope (30 deg.)
2 2x4 Slope (30 deg.) w/ rebel emblem
1 4x6 Plate
1 4x8 Plate
2 Engine

Snowspeeder #7130
Orange Pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
7 1x2 3 Strip Plate
2 1x2 Modified Plate with handle
2 1x3 Slope (30 deg.)
1 2x4 Slope (30 deg.) custom orange picture

B-Wing #7180
Orange pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
3 2x2 Circle Tile

Red Pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
1 2x2 Plate
2 2x8 Plate

Blue Pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
3 1x1 Brick w/ hole
4 1x2 Plate
2 2x2 Brick
2 2x2 Modified Plate with 90 deg angle and another 2x2 area
1 2x6 Plate

X-Wing #7140
Red Pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
4 1x2 3-Strip Plate
2 1x2 Brick
2 1x2 Plate w/ center hole
2 1x4 Special Plate red/grey stripes
2 1x4 Tile
2 1x6 Plate
1 2x2 Plate
4 2x2 Tile
2 2x4 Plate
1 2x6 Brick
3 4x8 Plate

Y-Wing #7150
Red Pieces

Qty. Size Piece Description
2 1x1 Plate with arm
4 1x1 Round Plate
4 1x2 Plate with handle
2 1x8 Plate
1 2x2 Plate w/ grey round inside plate (inside plate does
360 deg)
3 2x8 Plate

Yellow Pieces
Qty. Size Piece Description
2 2x2 L-shape piece
4 2x2 Plate
3 2x3 Brick
2 2x4 Plate
2 4x4 Circular Brick

ps.
You can get extra piecesthru lego bulk or www.brickbay.com
brickbay.com will probably be better if you only need a small # of each piece.