 Star Wars / 8425
Re: Proposed Mini Alterations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:43:28 GMT

Chris Gordon wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote in message ...
In lugnet.starwars, Richard Marchetti writes:
Could somebody let me know if any of these changes make sense or help the
appeal of the characters?

Another change I'd've liked: generic smiley faces for Luke and Leia.

What??? I've got too many of those, maybe having them grimacing in pain :-),
or laughing when they destroyed the TiE fighters in ANH...

Hey, they're twins, they have to have the same face, right?  ;)

best

LFB