 Star Wars / 8419
Re: Proposed Mini Alterations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 18:35:46 GMT

I don't see why they didn't put one stud on the top of his body, so his • head
COULD rotate, rather than the four studs/no rotation possible...

I don't see why they didn't just make R2's head piece in gray, and then • print
blue, black & white on it.

Indeed. I think that R2-D2 could have done better, but I guess it is not too
bad. I think that chrome finish  instead of gray would match more, however.
The rotating head would have been nice, however.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!