 Star Wars / 8418
Re: Proposed Mini Alterations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gordon writes:

Steve Bliss wrote in message ...
In lugnet.starwars, Richard Marchetti writes:

<<snip>>

R2D2: quite good actually!

Really?  I've never like the R2D2 'fig much, especially the printing on his
dome.  And his feet are too big.

I wonder if there was ever a more-functional prototype of R2D2?  Something
with a third foot (probably removeable, not retractable) and a rotating • head.

I don't see why they didn't put one stud on the top of his body, so his head
COULD rotate, rather than the four studs/no rotation possible...

I don't see why they didn't just make R2's head piece in gray, and then print
blue, black & white on it.