 Administrative / General / 7245
7244  |  7246
Subject:
Question about searching (for "2.1.4")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:51:55 GMT

I was trying to find information about Steve Bliss' LDraw Add On program.  It's
version 2.1.4.  When I did a search on the CAD newsgroups for 2.1.4 and "2.1.4"
I got zero hits.  So, I posted a question about the program in the
CAD/Development group, and Steve replied with a link to a thread (1 month
old) that had 2.1.4 in the subject and in the body.  How come the search didn't
turn this up?

Thanks,
James