 General / 20524
20523  |  20525
Subject:
Silly Survey at LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:52:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well with all the attention given to the members area of LEGO.com today I
thought I would poke around a little.  Among the somewhat humorous things I
found included a survey that I think most of you will find humorous.

The question is...

"How much time are you on the Internet everyday?"

And the choices for the answers are as follows...

"Less than 10 minutes"

"Between 10 minutes and 30 minutes"

"More than half an hour"

"All the time"

Kind of a big gap between "More than half an hour" and "All the time" I think.
Hmmmm.... Or is that no gap at all???

Here's a link...

http://www.LEGO.com/newstuff/

Kind of screwy I think.  Like a lot of what LEGO seems to come up with.

Well it made me laugh.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/