 General / 20563
Re: Silly Survey at LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes:
Somehow I *always* want to answer multiple choice questions with a few
sentences (minimum) of explanation.  A single check box or letter is way too
constraining.

I'll hafta remember that.  :)  Next time I make a survey, instead of

   e.  none of the above

I'll put

   e.  I would've answered this with a few sentences if I wasn't constrained
       to a single check box or letter.

:o)

(But seriously, I know what you mean.)

A lot of the questions here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/survey/

go into some pretty strange answers -- it would have been interesting to
collect a fill-in-the-blank as well.  :)

--Todd