  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 761 – 780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested

(...) There are no functional differences between the planned toolbars and menus aside from the toolbar docking support. The difference is really just in appearance. I have spent the last several months in my real job working on a project to spruce (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) Well I still think it is. I view moralising as rather sanctimonious. To say an animal is without them is negative - in my opinion. (...) Amoral is negative. (...) Evaluate comes to mind (...) Read Larry's message again. Assess the tone. What (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) My advice, if you haven't already bought the sets, would be to see if you can get the (URL) blue version> of the coaches. The Orient Express coaches are all blue for the sleepers and blue below and a light cream above for the day coaches and (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Mail-to address "improper" according to Juno webmail

(...) Hi Mike, apparently your mail client expects the more modern address format of "name" <address@domain.com> I have changed the script so that the sender is now: From: "LUGNET Server" <news-authentication...ugnet.com> This appears to be standard (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Ah, that's another advantage to their being top-level groups and not part of the .lego.* subhierarchy. I'm glad you pointed that out -- I hadn't seen that. I think it's important that they be separate groups because of their naturally separate (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

  improving /news/post/

Hi there: Here's a couple of suggestions for the Web page used to post news messages: 1) Note somewhere that multiple newsgroups should be comma delimited, or allow semicolons and/or spaces to be valid delimiters. 2) Make 'Request Followups To' or (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

In lugnet.robotics, Mr S <szinn_the1@yahoo.com> wrote: -snip- Your *average* differential drive/steer robot (...) True enough. I never even considered that type of setup because I didn't think it would work too well. However, a 2wd or 4wd rack & (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Death of the Old Guard

(...) Hi Erick! Thanks for the enthusiasm. I know I'm jumping in a little late on this, but I agree with you. I don't think castle is dead at all! I've seen some wonderful creations around here as of late. While it may never be as busy as the "olden (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  SPI header

I can control the output on the SPI header (in accordance with the instructions from the FAQ), but I can't figure out how to get the timing right to send a 2400 or 9600 baud signal. Can anyone help me? Is there any code out there that can do this (...) (29 years ago, 27-Oct-95, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.735)

  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDJoDL.156p@lugnet.com... (...) documentation (...) joining (...) I wasnt sure where to put this but since it came up here I thought this might work. I am an NNTP posting fan so when I found (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Re: A little self examination?

(...) Aye. And remember, this is a discussion forum. Some very good posts don't lend themselves to further discussion, and so don't get much (or any) follow-up. And some very crummy posts get tons of followup. (...) Not that it's wrong either. Trust (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

All, Keith makes several valid points, and I would like to expound upon them. I have been passively monitoring LUGNET for several years. I just finished reading this entire thread. I must congratulate all of the participants for finally penetrating (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Using Firefox ( was Re: Using Firefox on Shop at Home website

(...) OK, easy one first. I use mapblast.com (0) a lot(1) When I get to a map I like (right zoom and etc) I want to print it. But since I am cheap and it's my toner, all I want to print is the image, not the whole page. now, the image is itself a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) Thanks 'other' Tim! Unfortunately I had already purchased the green wagons (5 of them!). So now I'm not too sure whether I should just go on with these... That'll learn me for being too quick in ordering & not researching a bit more in (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) Hi all, Blokbricks ((URL) and click on Brick Express) will be selling a OE Dining Carriage ((URL) and OE Lounge-Bar Carriage ((URL) Maybe you can use the pictures for inspiration. Or just wait and buy them! Jeroen (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.735)

  Excellent Discussion, Well Met

When I wrote the original reply to the proposal last Friday, I knew what I was letting myself in for and braced very hard this morning for the onslaught of Pandora's Box. However, after reading every followup in the thread, I must say that I am (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

  Re: FS: 6953, 8820, 8836, 8838

(...) Thanks for clearing that up... although as of now, we don't know what you'd like to get for them. Note well that you theoretically should NOT be getting: "responses on RTL or here under the auction section" because your responses should be (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A51627D.5A9B56...ing.com... (...) Terry was the creator and maintainer of the original James Jessiman memorial site, and handled official LCAD updates for about two years after James' passing (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

<snipped> Oh, and then there is of course James Mathis' wonderfull Orient Express: (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.735)

  Re: Brickfest Pneumatic Master and new Pneumatic Gate Circuits

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote: [SNIP] Hi Mark, (...) I figured that if you're going to write an article for BrickJournal on pneumatic basics up through sequencers, you would probably want to talk about the simplest gates, the single output (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, followup
(score: 3.735)

More:  Next Page >>