 Robotics / Handy Board / 1013
1012  |  1014
Subject:
SPI header
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 17:51:11 GMT

I can control the output on the SPI header (in accordance with the
instructions from the FAQ), but I can't figure out how to get the timing
right to send a 2400 or 9600 baud signal.  Can anyone help me? Is there any
code out there that can do this for me? I'm trying to control Scott
Edward's Mini SSC, which takes a three byte instruction at either 2400 or
9600 baud.  Thanks! -md