  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 641 – 660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  circular pointer

Some time ago some of you offered to help out if I (and I suppose anyone else) had any questions about programming.... well, here goes I'm reading "Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms" and in Chapter 12, there is some code to create a circular (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.250)

  Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

As mentioned (URL) here>, the LUGNET administration team has been working on a Policies and Procedures document (sometimes called the P&P for short) that will help clarify to everyone what the various roles and responsibilities related to LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, express
(score: 1.250)

  phone things

(...) Ok, this "advice" should be considered much like any other advice you receive over the internet... If you break it, that's your own darn fault... :) I downloaded a ton of crap that has allowed me to hack my razr. After playing around with them (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.249)

  Re: [rtlToronto] May Monthly Dinner

(...) In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: (...) Im looking for GEEK help this dinner, if anyone can provide it. Long story short, after buying the usb cable and getting the program my provider suggested my new cell phone wont connect to (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.249)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) And then there's this: <https://archive.ph/...44-1399.97 Once cherished in Miami, Elián González is set to become a legislator in Cuba> (2 years ago, 23-Mar-23, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

set
(score: 1.249)

  Brickworld Supporting LEGO

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld Founder Adam Tucker, PR Coordinator Brittny Dziadula, Awards Coordinator Matt DeLanoy, and Internet Advertising Coordinator Kevin Lauer spent most of last weekend supporting LEGO Master Builder Stephan (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.249)

  Re: Why do you love bley?

(...) Well, when I was doing theatre lighting work, I was one of the few people who could color-match Rosco gels by eye. Maybe I just have an unusually well-developed eye for colors. Regardless, take a blue brick to an art store and compare it to (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.248)

  Important: Index rebuild under way and some other issues

Hi all, we are currently rebuilding the indexes of the LUGNET news server. This affects display and performance of the news web pages, but does not affect the NNTP access. We expect rebuild to complete by about 7 a.m. EDT, and reported search issues (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce) !

set, header
(score: 1.248)

  Pere Marquette #1225

(2 URLs) MOCPage> (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> Here is my MOC of the Pere Marquette Berkshire type steam locomotive #1225. It's actually the very same locomotive that pulls the Polar Express, which is why I replied to this thread. So why should you (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.247)

  Bulldog Sculpture

Just to let people know... I'm not dead. I'm just a little busy. :-) (2 URLs) More Pictures> This sculpture was built using Bram Lambrecht's LSculpt utility ((URL)) combined with the Ldraw ((URL)) set of tools. Bacon Elementary School in Fort (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.247)

  Parts, Parts, Parts

Dear Lego Direct; With the introduction of the Lego Factory/Pick a Brick site you have given to us a huge resourse. Thank you. There are some items that I, personally, would love to see reintoroduced to the Pick a Brick assortment. I understand that (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 1.246)

  Re: Followup-To, ex post facto

(...) By the way - does it actually move the posts, or just sets the FUT on them? From what I can see, posts that were "corrected" are still in their original newsgroups? Also, I guess a blank O-FUT header signifies that there was no original FUT, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

followup, header
(score: 1.246)

  Do you like functional programming?

If so, this might be of interest to you. I saw it posted on (URL) Lambda the Ultimate>: (URL) The first article is entitled "A Recipe for controlling Lego using Lava." If you're not familiar with the (URL) Lava Hardware Description Language>, it's a (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.246)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) While it's become a lot more common since I got mine, I have a Tahu standee that was sent directly from the Enfield headquarters, a yellow prototype Hau that was sent from the Billund headquarters via LEGO Direct in NYC, the What Will You (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.246)

  Re: Can we all just shut up now

"Mike.H" <mikeiona@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:H0p0qw.FKw@lugnet.com... (...) mean (...) have (...) Is it just me, or am I the only person who has figured out in both Outlook Express and Netscape Communicator how to ignore threads? Why don't (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

outlook, express
(score: 1.246)

  Re: Year 2002 gone

Well the header is still there, just all the messages are gone. I even unsubscribe and subscribed again but it didn't help. We use Outlook 5.5. Rose "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:200109290359.f8...ron.com... (...) section (...) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, header
(score: 1.246)

  Re: How to purchase accessories from Taiwan

Hi guys, I'm so glat to find this local group for Taiwan. I can hardly believe that you two had posted here 2 years ago! I have news to update. There is a "web-based" message board with lots discussion in Yahoo! Kimo now. The URL is (URL) do like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.tw)

outlook, express
(score: 1.246)

  Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004

Call for Group Train Layout at BrickFest™ 2004 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. For those of you who (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.245)

  Re: Images from the Toronto Toy Train and Doll Show 2007

(...) Jeff, I cant help but notice, that you only posted pictures of ~MY~ moc's. where is the layout from dave and janey? i didnt see that house "thing" deb made, and while it was nice you focused all your time taking pictures of my mouse trap, and (...) (17 years ago, 24-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.245)

  Re: LEGO themed fundraiser at Discovery Centre -Free May7th

As part of Open City, admission on Saturday May 7th is free! 10am-5pm! As well, the sponsor, group M5, is paying for the first 250 panels built. Come down and help us build a pretty picture. Gail Meagher (...) (8 years ago, 6-May-16, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal, FTX)

help
(score: 1.244)

More:  Next Page >>