  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 41 – 60 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) a-HA! That's the date that I applied the new 'quoted-printable' fix retroactively (to old articles). I haven't a clue, however, why this would confuse Outlook, because the fix only applies to the bodies of messages and not to headers (although (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express, header
(score: 6.955)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

(...) Using Netscape 4.05 and 4.5, I found that to send a message to either RTL or Lugnet I had to first select the specific news group, and then hit "new message". Somehow which news server to send the message to is encoded someplace. Just entering (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, header
(score: 6.952)

  Re: Lugnet news is barfing - Details

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Well, that one did, I'm getting the following error: (crud, I can't cut and paste so I'll try and re-type it) Outlook Express could not post the message 'Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])' to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, header
(score: 6.952)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

Todd, I enounter an anomaly in Outlook Express (6.00.26) with FTX-formatted posts, as OE seems to think every such post has an attachment (showing the paper clip symbol in the thread view). This is not a serious problem, but a bit irritating, as (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

outlook, express, header
(score: 6.950)

  Re: Help with Outlook Express please...

(...) more Can't get much better than that :-) -- Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | TC++MS++#15LS+M+HalYB64m (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.888)

  Help with Agent?

Hi! After seeing the Outlook Express question answered so quickly and eminently, I have a new question: Is it possible, and if so, how, to include non-standard headers using Agent 1.5? It's not really lugnet related, but I was hoping some nice (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.842)

  Quick Help

I use Outlook Express 5 as my newsreader, how do I get it to put in the text from posts that I am replying to? For some reason I cant find it in where a sane person would put it. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who cant wait to get Linux on his new PC (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.838)

  Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

Please help me find out how I can message to Lugnet using Outlook Express without the Lugnet server holding my messages for authentication. Its really getting annoying having that message come through and having the hassle of replying each time I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.837)

  Re: Unable to connect via NNTP

(...) Hmmm. Probably doesn't help much, but I just connected using Outlook Express (1st time for months!) and it was quick. Posted a message, authentication email took less than 2 minutes, message appeared in newsgroup less than a minute after (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.816)

  Re: Help with slow nntp response

I am having a similar problem. I read the news with Outlook Express on a cable modem connection through Time Warner (no fire wall). John Matthews Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:FoK7JA.LDy@lugnet.com... (...) Netscape's (...) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.810)

  Re: Need help posting from IE5

(...) James, You say you're using IE5, but then talk about setting up ports & newsgroups. Are you using Outlook Express, or the web interface to post? If you're using Outlook Express, you don't need to specify a password. You do need to make sure (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.787)

  Re: Help with Outlook Express please...

Linc Smith skrev i meddelandet ... (...) of your (...) to. (...) visible (...) go to (...) several more (...) By (...) rather (...) Sometimes I feel like a ... (insert favourite words here) ! The only defense I can think of, is that I'm running the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.786)

  Posting problems with Microsoft Outlook Express

I used to have a problem posting from MS-Outlook Newsreader and also with Outlook Express. It worked on my home computer, but failed when I used my laptop to post. Bizarre, but apparently, I was not the only one with this problem. I found out how to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.752)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) In Outlook Express you can setup two "News Accounts" which point to different servers. One of your servers will be lugnet.com, and the other will be the news server for your ISP. When you expand them in (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.744)

  Re: NNTP

(...) Download Forte's Free Agent newsreader. It's completely no-charge for personal use. The only limitations on Free Agent (vs. Agent, the $30 version of the program) is Free Agent doesn't help you out with cross-posted messages (so if someone (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.742)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

G'Day No real help just an observation, my original Outlook Express 98 worked fine, then I rebuilt my NT workstation and loaded Outlook Express 2000 and could not post, then about two weeks later I could post fine (???) no idea why. Also I use (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.741)

  Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

There are least two people (probably a LOT more) who are having horrible problems getting MS Outlook Express to send the right 'From' line from the data they've given...they're stumped as to how to make it work, and I don't have MS Outlook, so I'm (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.731)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I waste a lot of my time every day "helping" people who haven't taken the time to fiddle with the programs their having problems with. You'll have to forgive me if I say that after spending 7 seconds to find the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.723)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) You're saying Outlook but do you mean Outlook Express? If so, lemme know which version (like which version of Internet Explorer you use) and I'll try to help you figure it out. If you use Outlook I may be able to help you, but only if it's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.722)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Would you not count me trying newsreaders in the past, being confused by them, and therefore turning away from them? Or better yet, me saying that I would give them another shot? FYI, I've been trying to download Free Agent several times (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.721)

More:  Next Page >>