  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3741 – 3760 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO® CUUSOO Summer Review Results (video)

(...) Tim is all grown up! Nice set. (12 years ago, 20-Dec-12, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

help, express
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Help vintage 1093 Interface A

Hi Dino, (...) probably yes, the interface is simply TTL I/O according to this site: (URL) that I have no personal experience with this, use at your own risk. Jürgen (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.789)

  Lugnetter Interview Idea

Hey gang, I have had this idea brewing for awhile and I would like to discuss it so that with help we can evolve the idea and make it a reality. This is something that I'm sure has been thought of before, so chime in and let's make it happen, or at (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: What do you sit on when you build?

(...) I have a $200 office chair bought to be able to sit for hours comfy in front of the computer. It has good back support, arm wrests, lot's of adjustng abilities, swivel and wheels. I have my tables set up in a U-like manner in one of our two (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

Here are my notes on what I've been able to accomplish so far in OSX on my MacBookPro. Loading pbLua firmware on nxt running standard firmware: 1. plugin usb 2. rename nxt-lua.bin to nxt-lua.rfw 3. open NXT-G, goto Tools -> Update NXT Firmware. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

header
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H6wtDw.My7@lugnet.com... (...) The link list will certainly be a chore to setup but I think it will pay off in the long run. I also fully understand that links in these lists are always changing. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: eudora thread bug

Tim Courtney skrev i meddelandet ... (...) ((URL) I think...) Try (URL) and go to the 'newsreaders' section. There you can find a lot of free newsreaders, I never had any problems at all downloading from there (mirrors all over the world). I use (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Web browser compatibility testing request

For anyone who's interested, here is the output from a more complicated model: (URL) chose pyramid for the test because it allowed me to take a screenshot of the entire page.) Notice that it doesn't show images for any parts that aren't recognized (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

header
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

(...) Thanks (...) I started building Friday night, and took the last picture this evening. I'd say each picture took from 15 to 45 minutes to set up and edit, on top of the 10 or so hours to actually build the model. (...) comparison to it. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Storage -- Bucket Rack

(...) I liked Tom's bin rack idea, but it was the stacks of _buckets_ that I kept tipping over. So I built a rack to hold them. The rack holds a total of 24 buckets, each of which can be slid into its own cubby without disturbing any of the others (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Classic Space Station Rebuild...

(...) snip Progress thus far-- (URL) The major change, besides the extra 5 bricks on the landing pad level, is that he landing pads are now removable for ease of transporation, so hopefully no repeats of this-- (URL) So I have one landing pad (...) (12 years ago, 17-Dec-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

set
(score: 0.788)

  Firmware download troubles

Hi All, I have pulled my RCX out of summer storage and I am trying to bring it to life. I have tried to download the 2.0 Firmware (firm0328.lgo) dozens of times with no success. It starts to download, then somewhere in the middle, or very close to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Installation Help!

(...) ... (...) I have built the h8300 cross compilers many times now. It was hard at first, but now I've nailed down the correct set of options, I have no problems. Here are the commands I use: First: export PATH=/h8x/bin:$PATH Binutils: (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) Do you have any help files on that tool? I don't understand how to use it. For one thing I put unofficial parts into my regular LDRAW\PARTS directory, so there is no "unofficial parts path." I wasn't aware that MLCAD could scan multiple parts (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Canadian sales Dec 21-24

(...) There is some variability between CDN Tire stores. The one nearest me had their LEGO and most other toys marked down 40%. It's a smaller store that doesn't even have enough space for their regular stock, much less seasonal stuff. Another CDN (...) (12 years ago, 21-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.788)

  3069bp28 - thanx/update

Willy, thanks for the help with this first part, I started fixing some of the issues you mentioned and then before I knew it started working on the silver rings (they been hard since I've been trying to us 3-4ring types to model the section). I have (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.788)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) I will never forget mine, actually. But I still am fearful of getting set up to post (without confirmation) correctly (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Help with Patterns

(...) etc. (...) I was wondering if you upload a more concrete example using a lego editing tool and show what the difference would look like between the three examples using one of them - it would be helpful to me to be able to see something that (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

help
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Submission format for new parts? (Was: Error in 71427.dat)

(...) This is not directed specifically at Jacob. His post just got me interested in how to make it easy to deal with MPDs sent as attachments in e-mail. This is a script that can be inserted in a DOS .BAT file to make it easier to deal with MPD's (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

outlook, express, set
(score: 0.788)

More:  Next Page >>