 Star Wars / 14778
Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin McMillin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Adrian Drake writes:
So I got some friends to do it for me:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_isd.html

Cheers
Adrian

Adrian,

Absolutely hilarious!

Thanks

What a great way to tell the story of building such a tedious model.

How long did it take to set up all the Gungans in their various locations
throughout the story?

I started building Friday night, and took the last picture this evening.
I'd say each picture took from 15 to 45 minutes to set up and edit, on top
of the 10 or so hours to actually build the model.

Amazing job, and I love the perspective in the last picture of the story:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/images/space/isd/21.jpg

Yeah, it really highlights how big the ISD is and how tiny the minifig is in
comparison to it.

I think my favorite picture, however, is the one depicting Vader opening the
box with his lightsaber.

Many times I wish I could have had one of these to use on some S@H boxes.

Ahh, if only minifigs really could help out like that :)

Thanks for the good words
Adrian