 Star Wars / 14792
Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
Great story, Adrian.  That was a lot of fun.

I liked Darth's jedi beer mug.

How he drinks through his helmet's a puzzle though.  I suppose he does it
like Darth Helmet in Spaceballs *makes percolating gurgling noises*

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

PS Hmmm... Illusrating stories in LEGO... I'll have to look into that... @8^)

Hah!  There you go.  Ya know, there are some pretty big books out there that
could be done well in the brick.  Heck, maybe some enterprising young
lunatic might want to tackle the Bible or something.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Laughed again!  Adrian, you're cracking me up today! Peopel in cubicles all
around are wondering what's so funny.

Great pics and story!

Take care

Dave K