 Star Wars / 14800
Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Marc Atkin writes:
Great work, Adrian! You finally figured out a use for all those extra
Gungans one tends to have floating around! When did you think of assembling
the model in this way? Was it planned out ahead of time or was it a
spur-of-the-moment kind of thing when the package arrived?

I've wanted to do another comic style story since my Castle World stories
from last year.  I'd been playing around with some comic strip ideas but
hadn't had anything concrete.  Then when the ISD arrived, inspiration
struck, and I rolled from there.

I think my favorite picture, however, is the one depicting Vader opening the
box with his lightsaber.

Yeah, mine too. Makes you wonder if "real" Star Destroyers also arrive in
large cardboard boxes... (and where one can recycle a mile long cardboard
box when one is done with it.... :) )

I suppose you just dump it in the nearest sun or planet.  I mean, the Dark
Side's evil, they don't care about littering, right?

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com