 Star Wars / 14799
Re: ISD dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Hickman writes:
Hello all,

I'm here at school finishing up my finals, eagerly awaiting Christmas break,
so I can go home and build my new Star Destroyer.

I showed my roomate here what I had spent my meager monthly paycheck on, and
he was very impressed.  So impressed that he convinced his family to pool
their money and get one for his little sister for Christmas.  Talk about the
best Christmas ever for her.

His Dad is also contributing to the present by making a glass disply case
for the finished model.  Unfortunately, he can only find the rough
dimensions on Lego.com.  Can any of you out there get me the exact
dimesions, so I can pass them on to my roomate?

Length: 39 inches
Width: 24 inches
Height: 17 inches

Leave a few inches in each direction for clearance.  It seems to measure a
little bigger than what Lego says, but mayber there's some expansion in my
neck of the woods.

Cheers
Adrian
--