 Star Wars / 14785
Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:02:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Adrian Drake writes:
So I got some friends to do it for me:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_isd.html

Cheers
Adrian

Oh... ...My... ...God!

*trying to reclaim my breath after the laughter*

If it feels better, you're not the only one labeled insane, the people working
in the _other_ room must have labeled me aswell 'cause of the laughter - MAN!

You even built a scafold for the Gungans!

Of course.  Once the ISD is up on its stand, it's a little tought to reach
that high :)

How on earth could you sit back an observe while those m*r*ns built the ship -
I'm not allowing my Jar Jar's anywhere near my bricks :)

I was busy helping my wife repaint our bedroom.  I was more worried about
the biker scounts handling my digital camera.  Considering how bad their aim
is (watch out for that tree! *KABOOM*) I was afraid they'd be taking
pictures of the flourescent lights and carpeting instead of the model.  But
we somehow made it through the process.

Thanks for brighting up my day!

Everyone needs a little laughter in their life, right?

Cheers
Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com