 Star Wars / 14781
Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:06:42 GMT

Absolutely Hilarious!!! My wife and I both laughed hard for solid minutes...

I loved the lightsaber opening the box, but the part about Vader's
experience as a youth was very witty and drew the biggest laughter....

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Mark

In lugnet.starwars, Adrian Drake writes:
So I got some friends to do it for me:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_isd.html

Cheers
Adrian