 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 522
Re: Classic Space Station Rebuild...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157632009859296/

It’s coming along...

snip

Progress thus far--

The major change, besides the extra 5 bricks on the landing pad level, is that he landing pads are now removable for ease of transporation, so hopefully no repeats of this--

So I have one landing pad (mostly) built--3 to go.

Just think, when it’s back together, I’ll still have to take it apart and rebuild to put the wiring back in. Good times.

Anywho, building when I can :)

As an additional note, the plan is for my fam and I to take a trip in February to display at Jean-Marc’s show in Dieppe, NB. Yes the layout will be making the trip. That’s why there’s a push to get this thing rebuilt in time for the show.

Dave K