 Local / Canada / 2564
Re: Canadian sales Dec 21-24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:30:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
------------------------

Canadian Tire flyer is good from Friday Dec 21st through Sunday Dec 30th.

No LEGO mentioned, but they have save 40% on parts organizers, reg $7.29-$36.74,
each now $4.37-$19.99.  Picture shows one of the drawer units (lots of tiny
drawers, and a couple of bigger ones at the bottom) and some plano type (but not
Plano) containers.  I use the drawer units for small elements, minifigs and
accessories, and tiles.

There is some variability between CDN Tire stores.  The one nearest me had their
LEGO and most other toys marked down 40%.  It's a smaller store that doesn't
even have enough space for their regular stock, much less seasonal stuff.
Another CDN Tire store I was in over the weekend had no discounts, but I was
surprised to see some bigger LEGO sets on the shelf such as the SW Malevolence.
The Wally Mart and Zellers near by never stocked this set.

Andrew