 CAD / 15487
15486  |  15488
Subject:
3069bp28 - thanx/update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:47:50 GMT

Willy, thanks for the help with this first part, I started fixing some of the
issues you mentioned and then before I knew it started working on the silver
rings (they been hard since I've been trying to us 3-4ring types to model the
section).  I have an idea about how to fix part of my issue with the
rings,moving the entire blue/ silver screen section over about -.25 to -.5
whatever the increments are that are being used. But I think I'll be able to
better model those ring sections once I do that.  Also, I've basically done this
completely off the picture of the part from peeron, so I've been guestimating
everything.  Of course it seems to have turned out pretty well. LdView does seem
to work pretty well, and the wire frame is great!!

So thanks to you and the other guys for your kind guidance as I attempt my first
part.

Ben