 Robotics / RCX / 1868
1867  |  1869
Subject:
Firmware download troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:49:25 GMT

Hi All,

I have pulled my RCX out of summer storage and I am trying to bring it to
life. I have tried to download the 2.0 Firmware (firm0328.lgo) dozens of
times with no success. It starts to download, then somewhere in the middle,
or very close to the end (it varies), I get a "Firmware download failed. Put
the RCX closer and try again." message. I am using the Bricx Command Center
to do this.

I can successfully dowload the "original" firmware that came with my set. I
have RCX 1.0.

I have replaced all the batteries - no change.

Any help?

Matt