  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3721 – 3740 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) Doh! Yep, I did :) (...) The fopaw (sp?) of registering for posting hit me about 5 minutes later when I re-read my post. You propose a good solution. (...) That *could* be described in the Creation/Submission Rules pages. (...) We could make (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set, header
(score: 0.790)

  My inventory post is being rejected

Todd, Why can't I post my 7131 inventory to the lugnet.db.inv group? I've tried 4 or 5 times but it keeps getting rejected with the following message: Outlook Express could not post the message 'Inventory for 7131 - Anakin's Podracer' to Lugnet. The (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 0.790)

  Re: NXT programming tools on Windows 2000 - connection problems

(...) Hello Dave, I won't be of much help, except to say that you may have to look at something else than the system. Windows 2000 is probably not the culprit, as I use NXT-G, BrixCC and NeXTScreen on this OS without connection problem, at least in (...) (16 years ago, 12-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Help locating RIS 2.0 and updating from 1.5

Have you tried (URL)? (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help
(score: 0.790)

  4795 Ogel Underwater Base - Extra parts?

Hi all, I recently picked up a 4795 Ogel's Underwater Base, which IMO is a pretty decent set if you get it on special (I got mine for AU$60). Anyway, after finishing I noticed I had a handful of parts. Hey ho, nothing special, happens to me all the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 0.790)

  problem with dark colors using Lgeo

houston we've got a problem... basically it's a newbei-problem and probably this question has been posted before over and over again. sorry about that, but after two days of testing pov-settings I'm next to a nervous breakdown and not in the mood to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Basic Train Electrical Questions

Do we have the answers to these in the FAQs? This question comes up alot... (...) Hmm, I haven't done pull tests, but we've successefully run at least 4 motors on a single controller without overheating. (...) I'm not sure using a larger wall wart (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.790)

  BrickOS Threading...

I'm having a problem, and I hope someone can help me. I've been running winLegOS, and I've switched to the latest version of BrickOS. I created a way to control the motors, which will reliably speed them up, and slow them down by using different (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Any thoughts on making bricks in a 'brick red' color?

(...) 2 points... - easy tiger, J2's head is swelled enough as it is :-) But ya, it's nice. and where DID he get those pieces? One wonders. - I think they *have* seen them. OK, I know "they" have seen them. Jake reads the same newsgroups we do and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: LDraw.org 2008-01 Parts Library Update now available

(...) First I'd like to say how pleased I am that the bulk of the parts are under the new license. It's been a long process but I think the legal flexibility offered should really help LDraw. I was hoping Chris would let someone else post this (...) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.789)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I waste a lot of my time every day "helping" people who haven't taken the time to fiddle with the programs their having problems with. You'll have to forgive me if I say that after spending 7 seconds to find the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 0.789)

  boxing week sales

Bit late, sorry. Nothing too exciting. ---...--- Sears flyer good from now through Thursday Jan 3rd. All toys buy one get one FREE. Reg. priced items only. Second item must be of equal or lesser value and must accompany any returns. The Sears (...) (12 years ago, 29-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.789)

  Last Minute Free Shipping at S@H

Help!!! Help me decide what to do. I was wondering how many LUGNET members were waiting until the last minute to make a purchase with free shipping? I have waited and waited...and still want a Metroliner Kit without paying shipping. I don't think my (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 0.789)

  4x2ReVu: 79100 Kraang Lab Escape

Stuck in a cell with my ‘chucks just out of reach and wondering just what it’ll take to get out of here (‘cause I’m sure the guys don’t even know I’m here). ‘Stuck’ that is until that Foot bozo made his first mistake calling for takeout! Popeye has (...) (12 years ago, 28-Dec-12, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: A little more info on Explore

(...) It's all one set: 3283 Dizzy's Birdwatch 38 pcs. $34.99. I spotted this set in a Learning Express in Charlotte, NC. I'm not sure if this is the actual retail price since Learning Express sometimes marks things above MSRP. Ken (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

express, set
(score: 0.789)

  Canadian sales Dec 14-20

All saves valid Friday Dec 14 through Thursday Dec 20th unless otherwise noted. No LEGO in the Canadian Tire Flyer ---...--- Zellers. Save 40% on all LEGO. Reg 7.99-89.99, 4.79-53.99. Save 40% on all yellow ticketed toys. Monday Dec 17 is the final (...) (12 years ago, 13-Dec-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Best practice for using unofficial parts?

(...) I am very sorry for that mistake has happen. I would like to help you in this case, but as long as I have no more detailed informations, I am unable to help. For translations I recommend (URL) to use. As far as I know the best translation tool (...) (16 years ago, 5-Sep-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.789)

  Re: What happend to ZEMI.NET?

(...) Scott: Did you remove the spam-block? It should be dave at smsrallysport dot com. Let me know if it still doesn't work. Thanks for your help. -Dave ToT-LUG (16 years ago, 8-Sep-08, to lugnet.space)

help
(score: 0.789)

  2007/2008 SteerCo Candidates - a summary

Hi folks, like for the LSC elections in June I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)